Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Joys of Growing Poppies - Free Poppy Seeds This Whole Month!

On my website I offer a variety of poppies in the flower section.  Most of these are not that common and some in fact are quite rare due to their heirloom variety, originating in such exotic places as Tasmania and Iran.  Although they have generally been grown in Asia for thousands of years they do make their way to North America and are the highlight of many floral gardeners, remarked for their exceptional beauty!  In fact they are exceptionally well appreciated in Canada!


For the remainder of the month I will be offering free poppy seeds on all orders placed!  If you order any amount of seeds or plants you will receive a free lot of 50 yellow poppy seeds.  These are of a cute Atlantic Coast variety from Canada and are unavailable for purchase from my online store.  However you can take advantage of the limited number I have by making any purchase this month!

For any order of $10 or more (final price including shipping) you will receive a poppy mix, of at least 10 of each of the varieties available on my website, the yellow one I am offering here, and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment